Asperity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asperity

We're like the Wind

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make your signature work!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pwnerer

pwnerer

How to make your signature work! Empty
PostSubject: How to make your signature work!   How to make your signature work! EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Follow these simple steps to make your signature appear under every post Very Happy

Step 1: Make your own image or request one on this board

Step 2: Once you have your image made host it on a site, I use ImageShack for the signatures I make

Step 3: Get the image URL. If you host the image yourself the site should give you a direct link. If not and I post the image on here, you can get the URL by right clicking the image and going to properties.

Step 4: Go to your profile and under the signature tab post the correct code for showing your signature. the code is as follows:

How to make your signature work! URL

(URL ofcourse being the direct link to your image. e.g. www.website.com/image.gif)

Step 5: Under your preferences tab in your profile there is an option towards the bottom that asks you if you want your signature to appear on your posts. The default option is no. Make sure you mark this as yes and save.

After that you should be good to go. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/urbansewage

How to make your signature work!
Page 1 of 1